Northbrook Massage Therapy Covered By Your Health Insurance!
We are your provider for Medical Massage in Northbrook! If you ever wished that your massage therapy visits were covered by your health insurance, look no further!
At Helping Hands Massage & Chiropractic, not only do we deliver high quality medical massage, prenatal massage, sports massage or myofascial release treatment- it can be covered by your health insurance, reducing your out-of pocket expense!
The Benefits of Massage
Current research now validates what most clients already know about massage therapy: it can help ease or prevent many common ailments that are often treated with prescription drugs and/or hospitalization. Massage therapy is based on the ability of the body to naturally heal itself.
Massage has been shown to:
- Decrease stress
- Increase circulation
- Release muscle tightness
- Improve joint range of motion and flexibility
- Release endorphins
- Diminish aches and pains
- reduce anxiety and depression associated with:
- anorexia and bulemia
- post traumatic stress disorder, and
- chronic fatigue syndrome
The main purpose of swedish massage is to increase oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. Swedish massage shortens recovery time from muscular strain by increasing circulation without increasing heart load.
The same areas are covered as in a Swedish massage, but deeper pressure is applied to access the muscle lying below the superficial layers.
Hot Stone Massage
Heated smooth, flat stones are placed on key points on the body. The warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system. Therapists place hot stones on points that are thought to be energy centers of the body to rebalance the body and mind.
Massage designed for the women during pregnancy. Help relax away the natural tension that builds up during the many physical changes pregnancy brings to a woman’s body.
Notes About Your Visit
- First visits should arrive about 15 minutes prior to treatment to allow time for an initial assessment and so you can change and begin the relaxation process.
- We recommend that you leave jewelry at home.
- Appointments begin promptly.
- A 24-Hour cancellation notice is greatly appreciated.
- This is your time to relax and escape. Please turn off your cell phone and pager. During your service if you like chatting, we’ll chat. But if you prefer to relax in silence, we want you to feel comfortable doing so.
Pre-purchase a series of 5 massages and get 15% off.
Massage Therapy sessions are available 7 days a week, by appointment only.
$25 Fee Applies To Appointments Failing To Give 24 Hour Cancellation Notice.
Please click here to schedule your appointment with us.